At some point in history, when referring to Obama, people will simply say, “He was the first black president.”
There will be no hoopla over him, and much of the discussion will be around how America had to rebuild itself, in the aftermath of Hurricane Barack.
The list of atrocities against America by Barack Obama grows daily, so much so that we can’t keep up. But you can be a part of the chronicling of the destruction of the greatest country in the world, by one Muslim terrorist, ironically elected (the first time).
Here is the list, so be sure to look it over and add yours in the comments section:
- “I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- If I had a son.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
- You didn’t build that!
- I will restore trust in government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America . You can keep your family doctor. Premiums will be lowered by $2500. If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan. It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted
(12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.