So, the Dems had to pay actors to fill up seats at their convention and now we learn they paid Khizr Khan??
– Khizr Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC.
– the speech was not written by Mr. Khan, but by two campaign staffers.
– the copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan held up was bought only two HOURS before his speech by a female staffer, to be used solely as a prop and Khan returned the book after speaking.
– 5 Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
– All five families were paid $5,000 and signed a non disclosure.
– Khan’s immigration law firm is in debt $1.7M and owes back taxes of upward $850,000 plus penalties.
– CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his “story” and repeated interviews across networks.
– Khan was given a bonus of $175k by the DNC for his effort in the media.
– The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a “hold” status.
Is this guy going to claim this on his taxes?? And doesn’t this disgrace the memory of his son?? Talk about soulless